Cinematic Lightroom Presets
Cinematic color grading doesn’t have to be complicated and time-consuming. Anyone can add the professional cinematic grade to their photos with 1-click cine presets.
- 15 XMP Lightroom Presets
- 15 DNG Lightroom Presets
- 15 LRTEMPLATE Mobile Presets
- Photoshop Compatible
- Installation Guide for Mobile & Desktop (PDF)
Why would I buy the presets?
That’s a good question and a lot of people say that you should not buy presets. Well, this is true but only if you are a pro or you have a good understanding of Lightroom. If you are a newbie, or you like to spend time capturing photos instead of spending hours in post-processing – then you should invest in preset packs. Not only, you’ll learn how to achieve a look by taking a look at the preset settings but you will also learn how to create your own style from scratch.
- ✅ Don’t waste your time spending hours to create looks. Select a preset, fine-tune it and you are good to go!
- ✅ All our preset packs are well-organized so it’s easy to find the preset that you are looking for.
- ✅ Installation instructions are provided in the PDF guide.
- ✅ If you need support, we are just a click away. We do our best to respond to emails and most likely you’ll get a response from us within a few hours.
- ✅ Save your time, speed up editing workflow, and spend less time on post-processing.
- Once you have made the payment, you can start downloading the presets on the checkout page or you can download them at any time using the link sent to your email.
- You can use these presets with Lightroom Mobile App if you don’t want to take a subscription from Adobe. This pack contains all presets in .dng format supported by Lightroom Mobile App.
- If you have older versions of Lightroom such as 4, 5, or 6 you can still use these presets as we have all the presets in .lrtemplate format which is supported by older versions of Lightroom.
- Since 2018, Adobe has introduced a new format of presets, .XMP, supported by New Lightroom Classic. We have presets in .xmp format as well just in case you want to work on New Lightroom Classic.
12 reviews for Cinematic Lightroom Presets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Νάκου Μάρω (verified owner) –
I really love this preset! Honestly, i don’t have any negatives to point out! It’s an awesome pack, maybe decreasing the vibrance a little will give you even better results, but that’s personal taste!
MORGAN WEISTLING (verified owner) –
I really love these presets and find they push me to try color schemes that I might never attempt otherwise. I find many presets don’t push the envelope enough and now I finally something that gets me out of my rut. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATION as well.
Bethany (verified owner) –
Loving these presets! Mostly this pack has teal tones with a lot of varieties. Adjusting the Hue & Saturation of Orange Slider in the HSL Panel might bring out skin tone beautifully. Awesome pack and perfect for urban photography.
Pierre-Alexandre Muller (verified owner) –
I didn’t trust the website first but I took the leap and bought the pack. I am impressed and the presets are amazing. Some of them are a little vibrant but that can be fixed. This pack worth every penny.
Chris Nkueno (verified owner) –
These presets are absolute Bangers!! After searching a lot for a cinematic pack that delivers the diversity of different cinematic looks, while maintaining the natural skin tones I stopped searching I found this pack on Instagram. It has helped me create better cinematic grade with the use of teal color tones.
Sarah Parry (verified owner) –
Bought the pack last week and these presets are incredible! Definitely recommend!
Rosa Perry (verified owner) –
I absolutely love the Teal and Orange set. That set has to be my favourite! These Cinematic presets are beautiful. The looks are diverse, with a variety of teal colour tones, which happen to be my absolute favourite. I definitely recommend these for sure!
Michelle Mondragon (verified owner) –
Bought these presets with moody pack and I am so happy with the presets. Thanks!
Ryan Grant (verified owner) –
Perfectly thought and created presets. The Teal and orange set works like a charm. Thanks much!
Kady Anderson (verified owner) –
Awesome presets. I am happy with my purchase.
Carla K. (verified owner) –
Love the cinematic collection. I found that it works best when you pair them with urban photos. A little more teal tones but can be fixed by adding warm tones to highlights in the Color grading panel. Highly recommend!
Danny Tichnell (verified owner) –
Thanks for these amazing presets. I am looking to buy more from this website.