1000+ Images Tested
Our presets are tested rigorously, pretty much 100+ images or more, to make sure they work on a variety of images. These presets are designed to work with Old Lightroom Versions (4,5, or 6). New Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Mobile App.
Why would I buy the presets?
That’s a good question and a lot of people say that you should not buy presets. Well, this is true but only if you are a pro or you have a good understanding of Lightroom. If you are a newbie, or you like to spend time capturing photos instead of spending hours in post-processing – then you should invest in preset packs. Not only, you’ll learn how to achieve a look by taking a look at the preset settings but you will also learn how to create your own style from scratch.
- ✅ Don’t waste your time spending hours to create looks. Select a preset, fine-tune it and you are good to go!
- ✅ All our preset packs are well-organized so it’s easy to find the preset that you are looking for.
- ✅ Installation instructions are provided in the PDF guide.
- ✅ If you need support, we are just a click away. We do our best to respond to emails and most likely you’ll get a response from us within a few hours.
- ✅ Save your time, speed up editing workflow, and spend less time on post-processing.
- Once you have made the payment, you can start downloading the presets on the checkout page or you can download them at any time using the link sent to your email.
- You can use these presets with Lightroom Mobile App if you don’t want to take a subscription from Adobe. This pack contains all presets in .dng format supported by Lightroom Mobile App.
- If you have older versions of Lightroom such as 4, 5, or 6 you can still use these presets as we have all the presets in .lrtemplate format which is supported by older versions of Lightroom.
- Since 2018, Adobe has introduced a new format of presets, .XMP, supported by New Lightroom Classic. We have presets in .xmp format as well just in case you want to work on New Lightroom Classic.